Wednesday 2 April 2014

Expanding My Correspondent Children Family :)

Around the end of February I started thinking about adding correspondent children again after a friend mentioned her dreams of writing to lots of kids. I decided that I had the time & money (intl stamps) to write to three more kids :D. I also decided to trust God with them and not to worry about their sponsors dropping them. This time I asked for all girls (I do totes <3 my correspondent boys too though :)). I thought it would take weeks or even months to get assigned 3 more girl correspondents but I got assigned all three of them within a week - on three consecutive days! Sometimes there are a lot of new children that need written to and sometimes there are not that many new children that need to be written too. :)


Nataly


When I saw Nataly my heart just melted from how cute she is! :) I love my older correspondent kids too but Nataly is just so little and adorable! :) <3
She's 5 years old and lives in Colombia with her mum who is a single parent. I haven't found out yet whether she has any siblings. She's an above average student (wahoo! :)) and enjoys playing with dolls, participating in group games, playing house, rolling a hoop, running, doing art/drawing, and playing jump rope. Nataly was added to my account on Tuesday 4 March ('14). 

Ayawavi


Ayawavi was added to my account the day after Nataly (Wed 5th March) and she's 9 and from Togo! :) She lives with both of her parents (yay!) :). I haven't found out how many siblings she has yet. She looks very sweet in her photo :). Her hobbies are participating in group games, walking, running, and singing. :) 

Victoria

Victoria is from Ghana and she's 10 years old. :) She lives with both of her parents (yay!) :). I haven't found out how many siblings she has yet. She has a very sweet 'almost smile' expression! :) Her favourite thing to do is to play house. :) She got added to my account on Thursday the 5th of March. :)

I can't wait to get to know my new three correspondent children and I'm excited about the opportunity to encourage them and share God's love with them. :) 

3 comments :

  1. awwww, they're all so sweet - they'll be blessed to have you as their correspondent! I love Nataly's photo - I saw her on your OC page, but the full photo is SOOO cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D I'm super excited to start encouraging them and sharing Jesus' love! <3 heehee Nataly is the cuteness eh!! :D

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :) I'd love to hear from you! :)